The El Triunfo Education Project provides an affordable middle school education to indigenous Mayan children in communities in the mountains of Solola, Guatemala. Classes from grades seven to nine are offered. The most recent school year began in January 2017. Scholarships are also available to students enrolled in high school and university programs. Most of these children would not otherwise be attending school. Donations are accepted for the project by Casa-Pueblito, a Toronto-based organization. For more information, send a note to mcguffin (AT) rotman.utoronto.ca.
- A May Update on the School
- A New School Year in Guatemala
- Graduation Day 2016!
- It’s the annual holiday sale for Guatemala!
- Change of seasons and the end of the school year
- School Update for September 2016
- Sales for Guatemala this month in Toronto and St. Jacobs
- A visit to Guatemala
- A New School Year
- First Day of School for 2016